[Steering Committee] Status?

Ryan Hoegg ryan.hoegg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 15:46:59 PST 2022

Not without a final farewell meeting at least! I did a bit of java recently
when testing some things for log4j2 vulnerabilities... might make for an
interesting talk. Really I valued seeing you folks through the years.  That
and All American Pizza for lunch.

My vote is for futureMeetings > 0.  Also I'd be happy to take over the
domain, Jason.