[Steering Committee] October Meeting

Jason Lee jason at steeplesoft.com
Thu Nov 8 15:27:51 PST 2018

As it turns out, one of the PMs at work scheduled a project kickoff
meeting right over the top of the JUG, and I'm expected to present
architectural findings at it, so that seals the deal: no meeting this
month. Boo.

Please give thoughtful attention to the second part of my email below
regarding officer/presidential changes.

Thanks!

--
Jason Lee